Monday, August 8, 2022

Perfect Embroidery Digitizing Logo Into Dst Pes In 1 Hour











About:

Welcome on my GiG,

I am an expert in embroidery digitizing. Embroidery digitizing is my passion and profession. I have many years of working experience in Embroidery.



I will do any embroidery design for you in the best quality. I will do 3D Puff in best quality. I will convert the logo into a DST file, Emb, Pes, and all Embroidery digitizing Files.

I will do dst digitizing for hat and t shirts in best quality for all embroidery machines.



I can provide you quickest turnaround of 1 to 4 hours.

Please give a king project and opportunity, I assure you the best workmanship, prompt execution at a reasonable price, and timely delivery. I never compromise on quality and digitize logo with full determination result in good quality! My designs run smoother with fewer color changes and minimal thread breaks.



Service details:

·  High quality manual digitizing

· Customer satisfaction guaranteed or money will be back

· Available file formats: DST, PES, HUS, JEF, AND ALL OTHER

·  3D puff embroidery digitizing

Send me your artwork with all appropriate information and I will gladly send you a Design.

Please send me order for more best quality,

Thanks for your time,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment