Sunday, August 7, 2022

Machine Embroidery Digitizing Very Fast In High Quality











About:

Hi,



I will do machine embroidery digitizing like 3d puff, flat design, logo Digitize into DST, EPS, EMB and Others files formats. I have more than 3 years experience in Logo Designing as well machine digitizing into DST, PES and EMB.



I will guarantee 100% you will have the best quality digitized embroidery designs. 



We provide high level work to our clients which will satisfy them.



 

File Formats That You Get:



I can provide popular formats such as DST, EMB, EXP, CND, PXF, XXX, JEF, HUS, PES and others upon your request.



What are my service:



  • Wilcom designer
  • Machine embroidery digitizer 
  • Any minor data revision/edit is absolutely free
  • I will digitize logo for you starting at $5
  • I will convert your logo image to an embroidery Digitize file
  • I can provide 100% work satisfaction
  • 3D Puff/Raised embroidery digitizing
  • Flat/Regular embroidery digitizing
  • Patch embroidery digitizing
  • Any size logo digitizing
  • embroidery logo

 



Highly complex designs apply extra charge Please inbox me for Custom offer



Place an order now to get High Quality embroidery digitizing Service.



We Are Always Here To Help you.



Thank you

Reviews


:

Excellent service and quality, fast shipping, 5 stars!!!!!

:

great job!!!

:

Young man did a great and quick job. embroidered and detailed on time and within budget. Thank you!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment