Monday, August 1, 2022

Create A Custom Set Of Ttrpg Dice











About:

CHOKING HAZARD - DO NOT PUT IN MOUTH



From a large selection of colours, styles, number colours and items; you can customise these polyhedral dice as much as you want! This makes you stand out in your TTRPG group as all your friends will have pre-designed dice from big companies, whereas you have some custom made dice, of which there are only 1 set in the world!

As these dice are all made to order, they will take a few days to be made. I will attach a picture of the dice once they have been made and to confirm you are happy with them. Also, the delivery date will vary for each order due to buyer location, but I will aim to have them shipped off by the first weekend after ordering!

I DO NOT do weighted/loaded dice.

Happy RPGing!

  • Because of the way Fiverr works, the customisation options are shown AFTER clicking Order Now >> Continue to Checkout and completing the order. Alternatively, feel free to send me a message before ordering if you'd rather run your idea by me before ordering :)
  • Additionally, your dice will be shipped after you have accepted the delivery.

Reviews


:

It was great. Good communication. Would recommend

:

2nd time I ordered. Great communication and eager to test if the idea for these dice was possible. Both versions turned out so great that I had to get the two sets.

:

pretty good not exactly what i asked for but what asked for but what i asked for was way to complicated.

:

Ayo, these some great dice made my girl v/ happy

:

dude made my dream dice I can't wait to earn more




No comments:

Post a Comment