Friday, August 5, 2022

Create Unlimited Coloring Book Pages And Cover For Amazon Kdp











About:

Hi There,



If You Need a Professional Custom Cover or Interior Design for Your KDP Business That will Attract Buyers and Increase Your Sales On Amazon, Then You've Come To The Right Place, Just Contact Us and Tell What You Need And Leave The Rest To Us.



We will Create Coloring Book for Kids and Adults as your wish.

You can request anything that you want or we can just discuss lustrations together.

Just check my gig packages also, we accept custom offers



For any Niche Like:



  • Coloring Book for Kids & Adult: (Christmas, Halloween, Mandala, Animals, etc)
  • Activity Books : (Kindergarten Worksheet, Alphabet Handwriting Practice, etc.)
  • Puzzle Books: ( Sudoku, Word Search, Mazes, Trivia)
  • Planners: (Daily, Monthly, Yearly, Meal, Vacation)
  • Log Books: (Mileage, Hunting, Blood Pressure, Metal Detecting,)
  • Tracking Books: (Weight Tracker, Mail, Pet Medication, Reservation, Saving, etc.)
  • And Much More!
  • Any type of coloring page with cover



I will give you a Design with high resolution in JPEG/ PNG/ PDF/ AI/ EPS Source File and it's ready to print and Upload.

First I will need you to provide me all the details about how you desire your book to be and let me do the rest.



Thanks for visiting my G

Reviews


:

I will definitely order again from you for my next book! This is amazing work!!! Love my coloring book! Thank you!

:

Thank you so much, I am always happy to help with another challenging project!

:

Good work, thanks

:

Thank you!

:

Brilliant work




No comments:

Post a Comment