Thursday, May 26, 2022

Design Extraordinary Mandala Patterns











About:

Hi. I am sushoma. Welcome to my gig!

If you are looking for amazing mandala designs for your kids, decoration or books, then you are in the right place. I am a graphics designer with a love for painting and specially designing mandalas. I can draw mandalas with different variations. Mandala designs can give you a feel of relaxation and it will help you to reduce stress. It not only reduces anxiety but also increases the productivity of your brain. However, there are different patterns of mandala design. If you want to follow a particular pattern, just send me a text of what you want or a reference photo.

My gig includes-

Source files, print ready design.

Fast response.

Friendly customer support.

Note- I will do unlimited revisions for all the orders. If you want anything else and customize, please feel free to contact me and you can ask any questions!

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Excellent work! I love working with this seller. I am lucky to have found her. You are lucky to have found her too. Use her. You will not regret it.

:

Sushoma was great to work with, she understood and quickly incorporated all my amendments. The communication was super straight forward and I was completely satisfied with the end product. Will definitely work with Sushoma again

:

Brilliant work again! Very easy to work together with and very talented at what she does. Thanks again!

:

Sushoma is a pleasure to work with. Her designs are awesome. She is very responsive and delivered my order very quickly. I look forward to doing more business with her!

:

nice..........




No comments:

Post a Comment