Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Paint Miniatures For Your Tabletop Games Up To Your Standard











About:

Miniature Painting based on your needs! Contact me before you order, so we can work out the best deal for you



I can paint fantasy, horror, sci-fi miniatures. I can paint single miniatures as well as multiple. For best results i think close discussions about expectations and color schemes are essential.



I am relatively new to commission painting, but i strive to do my best. So lets get in touch!



Prices refer to ~32 mm sized miniatures. If you have a larger miniature that you want painted, that is completely fine, and we will adjust the pricing accordingly.



You can check out my painting on IG: @tedis_miniatures



Shipping is an additional cost that is not included in the pricing.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment