Monday, April 4, 2022

Make You A Beaver











About:

I ship physical goods. Be sure to select 'Shipping' when finalizing you order. The cube is $5 and the $5 flat rate shipping fee covers within the US. A total of $10 to receive a cube animal within the US. (International shipping instructions below.)



Shall I make you a small beaver to keep you company? He also has a pocket on his underbelly, perfect for the safe keeping of a lucky penny. He can be your lucky beaver. This gig is for the beaver only please. I've had people order this gig asking for others animals, this gig only offers a beaver. Once again, please do not order this gig if you don't want a beaver mailed to you. Thank you kindly.





I will have your order made within a week. USPS delivery with tracking takes roughly 3-5 business days.



IF YOU WANT THIS PACKAGE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY please select the additional international shipping cost fee in the EXTRAs section. Shipping fee outside of the US is $20 total.

I will have your order made within a week. I will provide a customs number for you international package. Once it leaves my country I am no longer responsible for the package. Delivery can be between 5 and 13 days.





Reviews


:

cute little beavers , evertyhing is perfect. The seller was really nice , i would reccomend :)

:

Great experience, great item. will order again.

:

Great seller. Cute product. A+++++

:

4 Days until it arrives in the mail. They are very cooperative and nice.

:

Fast and great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment