Saturday, March 19, 2022

Watercolor Painting, I Am Good At Landscape Or Portrait











About:

Please chat me before placing order.



I can redraw from photo into watercolor painting. You can also request some style, design or tone color, but mostly I paint in naturalist-realist style or animated style like ghibli. I will do in aquarelle paper then I scan it. You will receive a high quality hand-drawn illustration (600-1200dpi), scanned in JPEG or PNG digital format ready to be printed. You can see my portofolio so think carefully before order.



Please send me message before order so we can discuss more about it.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!

Thank you so much 



#watercolor #landscape #painting #watercolorpainting #ghibli #realist #naturalist #art 

Reviews


:

She was very easy to work with and creative when trying to resolve challenges. She provided great high-quality work and I would highly recommend her to others for their projects.

:

thank you so much

:

Had an amazing experience with catarinaputri! Fast delivery, easy communication and the result was exactly how I wanted it to be. Would really recommend catarinaputri for everyone!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Really great communication and fast service. Quality art. Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment