Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Make A Personal Board Or Card Game Concept











About:

I will make a in-depth manual for your board or card game.

The manual will include custom, unique rules and a description on the looks of your game.



I am experienced in making concepts and manuals and I am sure I can help you to make your game great.

My concepts are personal and unique, so you will never see a game designed by me anywhere else. If you have a game you want me to use for inspiration I will make sure to make it different enough to not be a rip-off.



Contact me if you have any questions or uncertainties.



  • For $20 extra I will make a sketch to show you how I think the game should look or to explain certain rules.
  • I also provide an extra called "commercial use" this will grant you the rights to use my concept and art in any situation you want. Without this license you are allowed to use the concept for personal use.
  • With unlimited revisions I will make sure that you are happy with the final product no matter what happens, this is included in all packages for free.
  • If speed is required for your project, the fast delivery extra might be for you, for only $20 I will deliver the project in less then 3 days.



I hope to speak to you soon,

Luc van Remmerden

Reviews


:

Excellent seller, delivers quality and well thought through concepts, in a well written and detailed format which is what you need to play test and create a successful game. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you!

:

Amazing, a true gaming Guru. Honestly I love the idea he presented and have little to no adjustments on the file product. 10/10 great service and quick turn around.

:

Thank you very much!

:

Great job , I would recomment him. Thank you sir




No comments:

Post a Comment