Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Paint Feng Shui Oil Or Acrylic Painting On Canvas Or Wood Board











About:

I will paint for You a thematic Feng Shui acrylic/ oil painting on canvas or wood board.



I’ll create an unique piece of art for You, using my Art, Feng Shui and Yoga knowledges!

 

How it works:

 

 Step 1. Tell me your idea about motifs, symbols, art style and I’ll sketch for free.

 Step 2. You confirm the modifications of a sketch for final painting.

 Step 3. I start working on the painting.

 Step 4. I present you the final painting and you can make revisions if it is necessary.

 Step 5. I’ll provide the best shipping method and the documents for custom if it is necessary.

 

*SHIPPING WILL COST EXTRA, but FREE DELIVERY IN ITALY.

For other regions I will have to check and give you a quote for extra shipping cost!!!

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment