Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Paint Your Warhammer And Dnd Miniatures











About:

Drop me a message for a custom quote if you like :)



  • Timelines may vary depending on the volume of work but I will strive to keep to the arranged schedule! Just in case you need those armies for the next tournament.
  • there may be additional charges if models need a little work, i.e. repairing/conversion, gap filling or mould line removal.
  • Shipping is first class]



I will paint to your designs and specs, so dropping me a message so that we can discuss and come to an agreement would be beneficial!



I also do complete fixer upper jobs, if you have found a cheap bunch on eBay that need a complete stripping of paint, tidying up/repairing, new bases and all new paint jobs let me know I love rescuing eBay miniatures and putting them back into battle!



At the end of the day let me know what you want and I will endeavour to create it for you! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment