Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Record Country, Blues, Surf, Or Jazz Guitar For Your Project











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING A GIG.  

I am professional musician in the Chicago area with over 10 years experience in recording, touring, and performing. I love working on original music and coming up with guitar parts that complement your music! I am also able to recreate parts note for note for cover projects and karaoke tracks.



I am proficient in country guitar styles (chicken picking and modern styles), jazz, blues, rock, surf, Americana, indie, ambient, and more. I love traditional guitar tones, as well as playing with effects in the right setting.



Basic package includes 240 seconds - 2 takes.

Guitars:

Fender Stratocaster

Fender Telecaster

Telecaster (Baritone tuning)

Gibson Firebird

Gibson Les Paul

Gibson ES-150DC

Yamaha SA2200

Howard Roberts copy

Taylor Acoustic

Alvarez nylon string acoustic



A variety of amps and effects also available - pretty much any tone you can think of I can cover.

Satisfaction is guaranteed - please read some of the glowing comments under each 5 star review!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment