Thursday, June 13, 2024

Write Customized Sfw And Nsfw Anime Fanfiction











About:

**PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING TO SEE IF I'M THE RIGHT FIT. Don't worry. I won't bite :)



Got an amazing story plot that you can't express in writing yet you just can't let go? Or maybe you just want a fanfic customized especially for you? Well, I'm here to turn your fantasies into reality.



I've been writing fanfics for over a decade with romance, fluff and self-inserts/ x reader being my specialties. I mostly write for anime/ manga but also accept requests for original characters (OC)! As much of an anime fan as I am, I may not be well-versed in every anime universe. While I will do my research on universes I'm unfamiliar with, extra details would be appreciated!



Some animes that I'm familiar with (but not limited to):

  • Assassination Classroom
  • Bungou Stray Dogs
  • Detective Conan
  • Haikyuu
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Spy x Family
  • One Piece
  • Ouran Highschool Host Club



Both sfw and nsfw requests are accepted!



Feel free to message me if you are interested to see more sample works!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment