Friday, May 17, 2024

Write A Romantic Poem For Your Loved One











About:

Are you looking for the right poem for that special someone?



Hi. I'm Dera, and I will compose original words that will melt the heart of whoever. Be it a birthday, anniversary, spoken words, wedding vows, or just a random surprise.



I aim to help you achieve whatever it is that you want by writing the perfect poem for the ideal occasion.



I have written thousands of Poems to date with a particular affinity for relationships and motivational verses. You can read my poetry and see published poems here https://bit.ly/3y6e4in

All I need is your ideas and maybe his/her name.



Please contact me if you require further clarification or have a custom-tailored request outside the packages I offer.



I look forward to working with you!



***Please note that I retain all rights to my poems/writings. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment