Friday, March 8, 2024

Create DIY Craft Videos For Tiktok And Youtube











About:

Hi,

Many Greetings!

Hope you are keeping safe and well.



Note: I will make only simple craft videos in the Basic and Standard packages.



Welcome to my GIG. :)



I am a full-time professional DIY Craft video Content maker. I will make DIY Paper Crafts Video content for YouTube, or any Social Media. 



MY professional skills-



  • Paper Craft
  • DIY
  • Recycling
  • Halloween Craft Videos
  • Halloween
  • Kids Halloween Craft
  • Wall hanging
  • Watercolor painting
  • DIY Paper Craft
  • Handmade cards
  • Origami crafts
  • Happy Halloween
  • Popsicle sticks craft
  • Doll's house
  • Newspaper craft
  • Barbie Craft
  • Cardboard craft
  • Christmas Decoration
  • Thermoplastic sheet craft
  • All other things related to the craft



Check out my works and then decide to order me. Promising to provide you quality service. If you need any type of craft project or for inquiries feel free to contact me.



Note: Do contact me before placing the order.

Thank You

&

Have a nice day.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment