Thursday, November 9, 2023

Digitize Any Logo To Embroidery As Dst,Pes,Exp In Few Hours











About:

Hello,

welcome to my gig!



I have 10 years experience in embroidery digitizing.



I can embroidery digitizing your logo in flat digitize and 3d puff embroidery Files professionally and with fastest turnaround time.



What File Formats I Can Provide:



* Emb , DST,PES , JEF , CND , HUS and many more (Mention What File Do You need In Order)



I will provide you high quality and perfect work 

100% work satisfaction

Quickest work delivery

Quick response  

Revisions free



Note:The price can be higher for extra hard logo. Please contact me first if your logo is very complex.



For any question feel free to inbox me.

Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment