Friday, October 13, 2023

Professionally Digitize Your Logo Into Embroidery Format











About:

Welcome all to my embroidery digitizing gig!



My name is Rich. I have over 30 years in embroidery and the last 21 years digitising for customers WORLDWIDE.



I will ensure each design is digitised to its best by creating less jumps and trims keeping the colour sequence down to a minimum.



All my work is manually digitised and no auto trace is used.



Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have with your design. I am always available for advice.

Please send me your logo...the rough size dimensions and what material or garment to be embroidered on.



Can send in all major formats - emb, dst, pes, xxx, exp, jef + more!





Highly complex designs may incur an extra charge - message me prior if you are unsure



Please feel free to message me for more help and will always do my best to help you



Thank you!

richt74

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment