Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Embroidery Digitized Logo Designs Service In 1 Hour











About:

  • Hello Sir, welcome to My Gig.



Expert EMBROIDERY DIGITIZER Best Service Here.



I'm offering you $10 best Embroidery Digitizing Design.



Hi, I'm a freelance embroidery digitizer and i am doing work in this field embroidery digitizing more than 15 years practical experience.



I will make all types of designs like Flat Stitches, Sequince, reversible sequince, Tufting (Toothbursh) left chest Logo,cap,visor,cap back,3d puff,colour applique, patch, Chenille digitize Sequince and jacketback, T-Shirt, Cap with different type of effects. Have alot of experience in small lettering and any kind of embroidery.I can offer 24 hour turnaround in all formats like EMB,DST,PES,EXP,CND,DSB,XXX,JEF,HUS etc with pdf and jpeg files. your need embroidery digitized. Please message or Order me.

EMBROIDERY DESIGN

EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING

EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING LOGO

EMBROIDERY PATCHES

CONVERT TO DST

EMBROIDERY APPLIQUE DIGITZED

Send Me your logo in Measurement (SIZE), JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD, or any suitable format and I will do the rest.



NOTE: Highly complex designs may incur an extra charge - message me prior if you are unsure.



Thanks for time.

Have a nice day.



Thanks & best regards,

digitize1

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment