Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Digitize Embroidery Logo Into Dst Pes File In 2 Hours











About:

Welcome to my embroidery logo digitizing gig!

  • I'm specialized in embroidery logo digitizing. With experience of over 5 year's I can provide any type of embroidery and file formats. Dst, pes, jef, all are available. Fastest delivery. Best customer support.



  • I can embroidery logo digitize for
  • hat /cap
  • left chest / pocket
  • front of shirt / hoodie
  • mask size
  • Jacket back size
  • 3d puff
  • applique
  • knockdown stitch
  • or any custom size / fabric digitizing



  • I need from you :
  • your logo in PNG, JPEG, PDF, AI, EPS, or any other format.
  • you will get from me :
  • Embroidery formats EMB, DST, PES, JEF, EXP, VP3, etc
  • Thank you so much







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment