Saturday, July 8, 2023

Complex Embroidery Digitizing In Dst, Pes, Cnd, Jef, Pxf











About:

                              I will do complex embroidery digitizng                           

I am professional embroidery digitizer and this gig is especially for those who have really complex stuff for digitizing and wants quality work at very normal price if you are looking for something like that than you are exactly at the right place...



I am offering on this gig



Complex Embroidery

Complex Patches

Roses Embroidery

Complicated Designs

Tough and Small Sizes Embroidery

Applique Embroidery

Raster Files to convert in Embroidery Formats

Any Kind of Embroidery and Simple Embroidery

Women's Dress or large designs



If you have something like that stuff don't be hesitate to contact with me I am here for your service if you can see my packages you can directly order me by my gig prices otherwise feel free to contact with me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment