Friday, June 30, 2023

Paint Flower In Watercolor For Printable Card Or Wall Art











About:

Hi! I'm Katisha and I love painting with watercolor.



In this gig, you can request to me what kind of flower you want to be painted and also the colors. I will paint it in watercolor with my own style.



  • All the images will be scanned in high resolution (300 DPI) and edited digitally
  • The basic package is painted on A6 size (148 mm × 105 mm or 5.8 in × 4.15 in)
  • The standard package is painted on A5 size (210 mm × 149 mm or 8.3 in × 5.8 in)
  • premium package is painted on A4 size (210 mm × 297 mm or 8.3 in × 11.7 in)
  • You will receive the Jpeg/Png file
  • You can print it and use it to be greeting card, wall art, or anything you like.



Please contact me before placing order. Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment