Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Paint Landscape In Real Oil Painting On Canvas Free Shipping











About:

(Please give me a message before placing the order)



Hello, thank you for checking my real oil painting gig!!!



I and my team will draw realistic oil paintings from your pictures. You can use them as gifts for your friends and family or do whatever you want with them.



All of my paintings provided in this gig are real paintings, not digitally made.



  • Real oil-painting portrait.
  • High-resolution.
  • Commercial use.
  • Economical Shipping (Let me know if you need express service)



Note:

  • Oil painting will take time to dry (7 days to draw+ 5 to dry)
  • Shipping will take around 20 days. For Express service, it will be about 1 week.



For complex requirements and custom-size paintings, please discuss with me first before placing the order. Thank you!



Please feel free to contact me, if you have questions!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment