Sunday, April 16, 2023

High Quality Realistic Embroidery Digitizing











About:

Note: This gig is only for complex designs for small basic designs please check my other gigs.



I am professional embroidery digitizer with experience over a decade. I've Improve my skill so well that now I can digitize any design without hesitation. You can just choose right package-Provide me necessary details & I'm ready for work.



I've well skills and knowledge about the all types of embroidery work so, It's easy for me to digitize Left chest, Hat, Appliqué, Patch, Jacket, Towel, Beanie and all type of fabric with different type of stitch effects such as gradient, 3D puff.

It's my responsibility to use right type of stitches to complete your design with keeping it's look with the quality that will last longer on fabric.



I use Wilcom and Tajima Pulse software to complete the embroidery so You can get any file format that your machine required.

Most popular file formats: EMB, DST, PES, PXF & more

I also provide PDF file with all the necessary details.



  • Wilcom or Tajima Pulse Digitizing software
  • Highly skilled digitizing
  • 1 Hour to 12 Hour Quick turnaround
  • All machine formats available
  • UNLIMITED FREE REVISIONS
  • Quick Response



Feel free to contact me anytime and Place your Order No

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment