Sunday, February 12, 2023

Draw Pencil Portrait Art











About:

I will hand draw realistic portrait | sketch using pencil

 

Hey there!

 Welcome to my gig, I am a professional full time portrait artist with 5 years of past experience and Im here to provide you realistic and mind-blowingpencil drawings as you prefers

 

The arts I can provide you with,

 · Any type of portraits (pets, animals, humans)

· Or any of your given photo

Why choose me ? 

. Hand drawn 100%

· Neat clean and professional

· Delivery on time

· Friendly communication

· Simple and bearable prices

 

What I use for the drawing !

 · Pencil - Staedtler Graphite 2B 6B 8B 12B · Paper Fabrino 220 GSM / Kent 180 GSM 



How you can receive the order ?

 · You can physically get delivered it to your door step via Air mail

· Either you can get it delivered as a scanned file as in High resolution JPEG digital file, 

· As well as you can get a time lapse video of your drawing if youre interested



How to place an order and what I require!

1. You can simply contact me before place an order and we can discuss what your interests

2. Kindly provide a more detailed and clean quality reference image because the better the image quality, the better the sketch will be.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment