Monday, January 2, 2023

Create Different Embroidery Files Dst, Pes,Pdf And Many More











About:

Welcome here,



I am professional embroidery digitizer with over 5 years experience :)


I can digitize your logo in professional 3d puff embroidery Files with in few hours..


Reasons To Choose Me:


* Fastest Delivery Time.
* 24/7 Available.
* Free Unlimited Revisions.
* Awesome Customer Support. 



Revision or edit free.    

                                                         

I can provide popular formats as EMB, DST, XXX, PES, PCS,and more format. (Please mansion which formats you need when place order.



Note:

This is to inform you that. I will digitize logo into 5 inches wide or height $5. any other big size check my Extra.



Thank You

ALI 
  • Style

    • 3D

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment