Friday, December 23, 2022

Provide Laser Cut Services And Mail Your Vector Art











About:

Fun gift ideas or something fun for your desk/room.

Use your logo for decoration in the office or a gift for a coworker.

Use your own art and make it stand out from the rest.

Use a photo of a loved one to keep them close.

Use a photo of not a loved one and burn the wood in a glorious fire (but be safe)



There is a lot of things you can do with a laser cutter, its all up to your imagination.



I'll work with you to make your ideas come to life and then ship that product to you.

For more information please check out my FAQ section.



SHIPPING is calculated by the weight and your location.



-----------



**IMPORTANT** If you need design and laser cut work please message me first. I often combined these because I guarantee my files work with my laser cutter. Often client files ordered from someone else can be corrupt, error, overlap or miss-size, then need editing to fix. I'm quite skilled in vector art and if I can't do as you request I'll let you know.



----------

Need a design? Check this out.

https://www.fiverr.com/draconamakes/design-vectors-for-your-arty-side



Need something more complex made?

https://www.fiverr.com/draconamakes/provide-complex-laser-cut-services-and-mail-your-desi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment