Saturday, December 17, 2022

Machine Embroidery Digitizing











About:

Want to convert image or logo into embroidery format DST PES etc? Do it here now!! I will do machine embroidery digitizing service in few hours with excellent quality.



Please contact me first for simple files $5 orders...



Pricing: Price is not same for all digitizing, So, you should contact first before placing any order.



I'm a professional embroidery digitizer with many years of practical working experience.

I will provide machine embroidery digitizing service in few hours with excellence in a short time.



Also, I will give you a free technical sheet (PDF), which contains thread usage of digitizing, steps, size, needle steps, trims, image etc others



Formats I can provide:



  • EMB
  • DST
  • PES
  • TBF
  • DSB
  • EXP
  • VP3
  • T05
  • JEF
  • INB etc


Services:



  1. Machine embroidery digitizing service

  2. Embroidery logo
  3. Embroidery patch
  4. Puff and 3D embroidery


I have working experience with some top class buyers of the world like NEXT, TOM TAYLOR, OKAIDI, WHISPERING SMITH, Pull&Bear, ZARA etc



Hire me for:



  • Any Flat Stitches
  • Puffed & 3D
  • Sequin, Twin Sequin, Reversible Sequin, Magic Sequin
  • Terry Towelling, Sagara, or Chennile Moss
  • Taping/Cording
  • Applique, Twisted Applique, Raw Edge
  • Hand Effect
  • Boring, Manually Cut Out




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment