Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Quality Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst And Pes In 1 Hrs











About:

About This GIG



HI! My name is Ahmad . I am professional embroidery digitizer and I am doing work in this field embroidery digitizing more than 5 years practical experience. I'll provide you best quality embroidery digitizing service . I'll digitize your logo , live image and patch's into embroidery files professionally with fastest time turnaround.  



Why Me:

  • Best quality Embroidery digitizing.
  • Free Unlimited Revisions.
  • 100% work Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • Money back Guarantee.
  • 1 to 2 hours turnaround.
  • 24/7 Available.



I Will Provide You:



  • DST , PES, EMB VP3, EXP, JEF, HUS , EMB and many popular machine formats
  • JPEG File.
  • PDF File.



Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment