Friday, October 28, 2022

Logo Design Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst In 1 Hour











About:

Hello,



  • My name is Waseem Iqbal i have up to 10+ years experience in Embroidery Digitizing. I am here to do high quality work for you .This gig is special for complex designs like art work, picture and your complex logos,



Will guarantee 100% you will have the best quality digitized complex embroidery designs

  • Any minor revise /Edit 's absolutely free 

I can provide popular format as EMB, DST, XXX, PDF, PES,CND,3D PUFF and more 

  • formats.(Please mention which format you need when place order ).



Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have with your design. I am always 

 available for advice. Please send me your logo...the rough size dimensions and what material or  garment to be embroidered onNote

..       The time will depends on your design maybe it will take 1 hours but maybe it take 7 hours



   THANKS...

WASEEM IQBAL...

             

            

            

              

            

              

               

              

                 





















Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment