Friday, October 28, 2022

Perfect Embroidery Digitizing In 1Hours











About:

Wilcome to my embroidery gig

Hi there.

i am ireesha fox

Best Embroidery Digitizing Service co.:



Get your logo digitized with professional and experienced embroidery digitizee.



I can digitizing your logo in flat digitze and 3d puff embroidery Files professionally and with fastest time turnaround.



Why Me:



* Fastest Delivery Time.

* 24/7 Available.

* Free Unlimited Revisions.



What File Formats I Can Provide:

* Emb , DST,PES , JEF , CND , HUS and many more (Mention What File Do You need In Order)



What You Will Get:

* 2 Embroidery Files (EMB and DST  PES) psd*JPEG*PNG*File.

* PDF file.



Send Me your logo in JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.





For any question feel free to inbox me.

Thank you so much.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment