Thursday, July 7, 2022

Draw Diverse Landscapes,Realistic With Pencil Also Fullcolor











About:

Hi, I hope you are well

This presentation is to offer you a professional job!

You will get a academic drawing which I work on with great pleasure with pencil on paper.

My pencil drawings are not mixed with another medium or digitalized upon completion! All details are worked from pencil and eraser. I love pencil drawings (old school) because evrything decide to compose look really nice on the wall.

The dimensions of the drawings are optional. Usually I draw in A3 format is a normal dimension that allows me to scan it in High Resolution. 

If you have plan to get it by post I will send it to you in an excellent package no matter how large the drawing format is.



While thanking you in anticipation, I will be looking forward to hear from you. 



  Nikolin

Reviews


:

what a great experience, start to finish. I will always use Nikolin for all my artistic needs!!

:

drawing was perfect and have ordered 4 more

:

Wow, incredible! Loving the outcome so much! He is an awesome artist and super friendly person, highly recommend!

:

A very nice guy and an extremely talented artist. 10/10 would recommend.

:

nikolinzanati is a great guy and working with him was great fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment