Friday, June 10, 2022

Knit And Crochet Your Custom Pieces With Shipment











About:



*Shipping will cost extra, but FREE DELIVERY IN PAKISTAN*

For other regions I will have to check and give you a quote for extra shipping cost.



I will crochet or knit beautiful custom scarves, sweaters or other pieces too for you. All items will be shipped to you or to whomever you would like it sent to. While scarves are the main/big sellers, I can also make hats, mittens, blankets, toys, accessories and more! If you would like a certain item that isn't a scarf made, message me for a custom order.



Feel free to ask any questions before and during the process!



Please contact me before you order!

___________________



Regards

Aliyesha

Reviews


:

Very easy and good communication

:

thanx so much dear 🥰 great experience with u ❤️

:

Very easy to communicate with, and was open to trying new things to get the piece I wanted.

:

thanku so much for you best reviews ❤️

:

Great work and fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment