Monday, June 27, 2022

Make Custom Pin Back Buttons











About:

I have seven years of button making experience. If needed, I can provide minor edits to your print-ready graphic if it is not sized correctly. For example: I can take your square graphics and make them work creatively within a circular button shape.



I will:

  • Communicate with you as I make progress on your order.
  • Convert your print-ready graphic to the correct size and shape.
  • Position your graphic within the space provided and send you digital proof before running the entire order.
  • Print, cut and assemble buttons.



Please note:

  • I DO NOT create button graphics.
  • I DO NOT edit graphics beyond resizing and making them fit within a circle.



I'd love to make your button order a fantastic experience. Order now and let's start!

Reviews


:

This seller put a lot more work into this than most. Absolutely will do again.

:

100% great as always and will be coming back for a third round! love these pins

:

Excellent product, quality and service. Thank you.

:

Amazing service. Updated me on every step of the process and went beyond what was expected. Will definitely use her service again. Looking forward to the pins. Thank you so much.

:

Absolutely excellent quick professional service. I am beyond grateful and pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment