Thursday, April 21, 2022

Paint Warhammer 40K, Aos And Lord Of The Rings Models











About:

Let me help with your pile of shame!



I've been a miniature painter for over 5 years and would like to extend my skills to you and help turn that sea of grey into a fully painted and ready to rock army.



Prices listed is per miniature but we can discuss total prices, timelines and shipping.



I'm experienced in painting a range of armies from Tyranids to Skaven, Skeleton Hordes to Bad Moon Orks, Deathwatch to Lumineth!



I paint for the satisfaction of the finished piece and would treat every miniature like it's my own.



Please send me a message to discuss your project!

Reviews


:

Gearoid is extremely quick and reactive in communication. Product was completed in time and exactly to my instruction. Very pleased with the result. Strongly recommend.

:

BRILLIANT seller

:

Awesome seller

:

Amazing seller

:

A++++ great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment