Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Cross Stitch Wall Art











About:

Need a custom handmade art as your home decor? Here is a cross stitch wall hanging



  • Cross stitch designs in three sizes on 11 count white or cream color Aida.



  • Special designs for living room, dining room and other areas.



  • Colors and patterns revisions on your comments.



  • More than 100 of designs.



  • Clear and neat stitch work.



  • Beautiful handmade art for your home.



  • Posting by Sri Lanka post registered airmail (with tracking number) and it is FREE



  • Can do custom cross stitches as well. But please note that I don't design custom patterns, I do the stitching only. So you have to send me the pattern along with the order or contact me first if you don't have the pattern.



Reviews


:

So quick! I’m always amazed

:

Thank you!

:

Very helpful

:

Thank you

:

Beautiful work as always! Thanks, Charu!!




No comments:

Post a Comment