Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Paint You A Traditional Oil Painting On Canvas Or Wood Board











About:

*Shipping will cost extra, but FREE DELIVERY IN TORONTO, Canada*

For other regions I will have to check and give you a quote for extra shipping cost.



I will use my art knowledge and creativity to create a true art for you!

Whether it's an authentic oil painting for yourself, for a gift to your loved ones, or for a commercial project... whatever you have in mind, come talk to me.



The process for your personalized oil painting can be expected as follows:



Step 1: Tell me your idea, or just come chat with me and develop an idea with me from scratch (for free), to make a portrait beyond just a photo, by adding different motifs and symbols, manipulate realities, different art styles... etc.



Step 2: I present some sketches and we finalize on one sketch for our final painting.



Step 3: I start working on the painting with traditional old master techniques that required years of studies.



Step 4: Present you the final painting (with high quality photo) and make revisions if needed. 



Step 5: Work out the shipping method and the original will be sent on your way.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment