Monday, December 27, 2021

Make Amigurumi Doll From Anime Figure, Oc, Game, Ilustration











About:

* Hello There,

ruang_kece here, thankyou for coming.

if you looking for custom character into amigurumi keychain, you come in the right place. Crocheting a cute stuff has been my hobby and passion. I can make really cute crochet plush toys and deliver them to you.



I will make your character by custom, you can send me the photo/draft for your amazing order. You favorite OC, game character, anime character can make into amigurumi doll for keychain or standing figure.



Your order will be treat by special handling

100% handmade by me

100% stuff just for you

100% soft filling with dacron

Material Yarn Polyester with attractife color



What you get in this Gig

·        Your character in mini size 6cm, 8cm and 10cm

·        Durable product and not fade

·        Your character into human fullbody keychain

·        Easy to caring, you just need water to wash with hand I created by my self without pattern (1 character just for you, not for commercial)

·        free packaging for gift



NB: Product price does not include shipping, please add shipping costs in the extra section



if you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Thankyou

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment