Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Draw Your Face And Make It A Keychain











About:

Hello, Thanks for coming here...!



If you want to turn a photo into a cartoon and make it a keychain,

Congratulations you find the right person:)

  1. I will draw your photo into a cartoon or vector first, then I will make it a keychain using Laser Cutting
  2. I use acrylic raw material which has a thickness of approximately 4 mm, and a length of 5cm and a width of 5cm, and of course the acrylic material is very durable, not easily damaged
  3. You can request for the length and width, or the shape is circle or square, while it can be done
  4. The front and back of the keychain are your photos that I have drawn
  5. You will get 4 keychain items, if you want to add a keychan, you also have to pay an additional fee
  6. I will bear all the shipping costs until it reaches your home
  7. The delivery time can be faster because I will use fast delivery, 21 days delivery just for anticipation

NOTE:

  1. One time revision is only for the design, not for the keychain



I wil do the best for your satisfaction



Thank You :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment