Sunday, November 21, 2021

Build And Ship Any Lego Or Mega Construx Set You Would Like











About:

Do you love the amazing Lego sets but you do not have the time or patience to create them? Whatever the reason, I can build and ship any Lego set you would like. I have been building Lego sets for my daughter for years now and really enjoy creating the magical worlds for her to play with. I know that building Lego sets can be time consuming and tedious, Let me help you out and build them for you. You send me the set you want built and I will build it and send it back to you.



All sets vary on pricing and how long it will take to build and ship to you. Please contact me with the set you would like built so I can give you an accurate price quote. Shipping to me is at your expense. My price quotes include shipping back to you. So there are no added expenses past my quote. What I quote you is what you will pay.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment