Sunday, February 18, 2024

Record Drums For Your Songs And, Or Mix And Master Your Tunes











About:

Hello,

I offer 2 services :

Drums recording

Mix/master



You can also combine both services !



For drums recording, you can ask me to write from a blank page your drums part, or you can ask me to work around a notation or a drum machine that you will provide. I can work from GP files, or mp3 audio. I send a stereo preview file once the recording is done, I wait for your feedback (24h max), and I make the corrections you might want. Then, I do the audio editing, and I send you the tracks, ready to mix. I also provide sample of the whole drumkit in case you want to create custom trigger track during the production process.



For mix/master, please note that any audio editing work on the tracks will induce additional fees ! I need some reference mixes that you like, some instructions about any specific sound you might want in your record, and I will take some time to mix 1/2 song. I will then send the test mix/master to you. You have 3 revisions possible for the general sound, then I mix the whole record, and then you have 2 revisions per song possible for automations.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment