Monday, February 19, 2024

Write Your Dream Erotica Fantasy











About:

I will write you an original erotica about characters in whatever scenario you desire. You can be as detailed as you wish in your request and I will include those arrangements in the finished piece.



The characters can either be your own if you provide detail for me to base off or you may just provide features you would like the members to have such as the sex of each recipient. You can also make requests for characters from your favourite media such as TV shows and books. I would also like to be provided with specifications that will make my writing best suit your needs so do not hesitate to detail any kinks or actions you want my writing to include.



NOTE: I am accepting of the following

  • homosexual relations
  • transgender characters
  • polyamorous encounters
  • all kinks unless otherwise specified



It can be in whatever genre you require such as fantasy qualities containing pixies, victorian-inspired, corset loosening prose or a contemporary setting comparable to modern reality. It's completely up to you.



NOTE: I will not write anything including

  • incest
  • non-consensual
  • bestiality (exceptions in fantasy)
  • pedophilia/infantilisation
  • necrophilia
  • violence
  • misogynistic intentions/language

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment