Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Make Mechanical Coins For You











About:

Hi,



I make elaborated coins. This is my hobby, my art, my everything; mechanical coins! I make handmade coins from silver and gold with engraving.

The idea of creating elaborated coins came in April 2017. 

I wanted to create not just ''another beautiful coin'' but something which will bring value to people long term, something special and unusual.



Want to stand out with an original gift to someone? A mechanical coin makes a truly great and original present that creates a bit of magic every time you interact with it. More than just a gift!





Specification of the Holy Grail coin:



• It costs 150$ (USD)

• Ancient silver

• Ancient gold (not 24K)

• Material: Brass

• Diameter: app.40cm/1.57in(reference one yuan coin diameter: 2.5cm)

• Color: As pictures shown

• Quantity: 1 Pc





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment