Friday, February 9, 2024

Record My Violin To Your Project











About:

With a background of 20 years in the music scene I will be able to record any piece of music or style that you need!



I am fast, kind, and professional, so don't hesitate to contact me and I will be collaborating with you any moment!



If you need we can do the revisions and I will not have any problem in correct whatever you think that is nedded to improve the track. Let's make it perfect! :)



Of course I will record in an High Quality resolution in my professional Home Studio.



You can send me an mp3 audio singing, or humming, or playing with another instrument and I will record the exactly line with my violin.



Naturally I can read sheet music, so if you have it I will be able to play it.





If you have any questions I will be looking forward to be in contact with you and create wonderful art pieces together!



Big hug from Argentina,





Facundo



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment