Monday, February 12, 2024

Be The Drummer, Percussionist Or Beatmaker For Your New Song











About:

Let's work together! <3

I will create a realistic and customized programmed drum track that fits perfectly into your project. This can include percussion, rhythms, or other sound effects from any musical style. I will deliver you fully edited, mixed, and ready-to-use tracks.

All I need is an audio file of your song with all the instructions you have for me. If there's a BPM to follow, even better. If not, I can adapt to the audio you sent and generate a rhythm that fits organically.

I can work with specific musical references you provide me, or you can give me more freedom to add my personal touch to your project. Either way, my priority is always to contribute what's necessary for your song to reach its maximum potential.

I understand communication is crucial. I will provide you with a pleasant and simple experience, ensuring the perfect beat for your needs.

If you like, you can contact me before buying any service, so we can discuss the details better :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment