Thursday, June 22, 2023

Make Sketches With Pencil Or Black And White Charcoal For You











About:

Please contact me before placing your order! Thank you!



I will Draw a pencil Sketch what you want. 

I can draw sketch with black or white charcoal.

You can customize your sketch on white or black background.

The drawing will be made on A4 paper (210×297 mm) A3 paper (297 x 420 mm)  



Every work is unique, drawn entirely by my hand and is not a Photoshop filter or a similar technique.



You can give me anything:



  • Animal photos
  • Any product photos
  • Landscape photos
  • Architecture photos
  • Anything you imagine





I will send you image in JPG file format with high resolution quality. you can print it out. I can send you physically by shipment. But the shipment charges will be separated.



I'm looking forward to serving you. Feel free to contact me anytime if u want any special request. Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment