Monday, June 19, 2023

Paint Miniatures For Warhammer And Other Titles











About:

I will paint your Warhammer 40k, Age of Sigmar, and DnD Models. To be sure you are satisfied with my work I allow for infinite revisions. The more information I can receive at the beginning the better the result will be!



Each order may vary in time needed and pricing depending on the specifics of the project. This is generally based around the size and complexity of the model or requested design. I will make discounts if your order have large numbers of models, so you don't break the bank.



If you want, I can purchase the model instead of having you ship it to ship it to me, but this will affect pricing as well as the estimated work time.



All models are hand-painted.



If you ever have any questions don't be afraid to get into contact with me, I'll try and get back to you ASAP!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment