Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Convert Unique Warhammer Models And Base To Your Liking And Can Paint Them Too











About:

Im really passionate when it comes to the converting/kitbashing aspect of the hobby, and as such would like to offer my services primarily in the area of making models unique in any way I can.



Be it a small but beautiful industrial space hulk-type base, simple yet effective battle damage on power armour or straight up building an entire new arm for a knight.



Prices are kinda per model since Fiverr has this werid pricing policy, definitely talk to me first about something and I will try to reply quickly and accurately about my process or pricing.



So for example I would only charge 10 to add battle damage to a squad of space marines as it would only take an hour, but would definitely ask for 50-ish to spend hours upon hours carefully converting a larger model.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment