Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Build And Paint Your Scale Models











About:

Good day and welcome from Germany,

I'm David a 23-year-old tool mechanic and a hobby scale modeler. I'm a long-time enthusiast of military vehicles and have been doing models of all kinds for almost a decade.



Since I'm running out of personal space for models I decided to offer my service as a way to continue the hobby without the headache of figuring out places to put the models at my own place.



Maybe you need a gift for someone who likes the military, history or just is a massive fan of big heavy machinery! (I mean who doesn't like 60 tons of steel?)



Or do you simply lack the time or the patience to do them on your own? I'm here to help



No matter what the reason or occasion will be I got you covered!



I hope you hit me up and we can have a little chat about what's on your mind.



Cheers David

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment