Monday, July 11, 2022

Create Hand Drawn Embroidery Design Or Patterns For You











About:

if you want creative and unique style of design, then this GIG is for you



just provide me the information of what type of design you want. 

send me-

  1. The type of project you want.
  2. Your original sketch or hand drawing.
  3. Reference of any design with picture.
  4. Your own ideas.



i will make it up for you. you can use it on



  1. Clothing (both men and woman)
  2. Clothing embroidery 
  3. T-Shirt
  4. Use it on any kind of fabric
  5. Home design and decor 
  6. Make it a stencil 
  7. Block or batic print
  8. On everything where there is design


N.B: It would be nice of you to talk to me before placing an order. Thank you.

Reviews


:

it's my first experience with fiverr and md hafij was very comprehensive and very patient. step by step I got my project perfectly done. thank you

:

thank you. hope I can be a help to you again.

:

Great Work

:

Thank you.

:

Great work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment