Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Draw Any Animal You Want











About:

Hello! I'm Mihailo :D

Please message me before placing your order so we can discuss your idea and availability.



Please send me some reference, a photo or google image. If you don't have any photos, please write down in detail what would you like me to draw. You can choose how realistic or cartoony you want your drawing to be.



With your permission I would like to use your drawing for my portfolio. If you don't want it posted anywhere you can tell me and I will respect your decision.



The most important thing is that you feel satisfied with the final result!



I hope I will be drawing for you soon!

Reviews


:

Great Designer, good communication and very friendly. Very recommendable!

:

Really nice !!!! Good feeling with the artist. I recommend !

:

Very nice artist. Good communication. I recommend !

:

Awesome Design!

:

Awesome Talent!




No comments:

Post a Comment